Delivery costs will vary and are based on distance and the size of the parcel and with a minimum charge of £4.50 per package (when selecting Second Class Mail). Where orders are placed before 12 noon, next day delivery may be available at a minimum charge of £10 subject also to stock availability.
Deliveries will be made using Royal Mail or Evri for larger packages.
At the time of ordering you can also provide us with a contact telephone number and delivery instructions that may help us with your delivery. Typically, this could include leaving an order with a neighbour or perhaps in a safe place if you are not home, for larger orders please mention this when placing your order. Please consider the needs of your chocolate order and ensure that, if you’re not in, that your package is not left exposed to the weather and your chocolates damaged.
We will pass your contact telephone number and delivery instructions on to our carrier to aid delivery – who will then either call the contact number provided or leave a card to let you know where to find your order if it has been left, or what to do next if we have missed you.
Please note the contact number you provide will not be used for marketing purposes.
Orders are despatched upon the satisfactory clearance of the payment providing:
- all the items on your order are in stock
- there are no account/credit related issues
- If most items on your order are in stock, we would normally send out what we can within 3-5 days with the balance to follow in a single delivery once all the remaining items become available. If a significant proportion of the items on your order are not in stock, we may choose to delay dispatch until everything becomes available.
- If we do not have an item in stock, we will contact you to see if you would like an alternative item, otherwise it will normally be dispatched with your next order.
- Where delivery dates are given, they are given in good faith and in the event of a delay, Nenette Chocolates will not be liable for any consequences of such a delay and shall remain entitled to deliver the goods to you and to receive payment for them.
We do operate a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Chocolates are quite fragile and easily damaged. On very rare occasions, products arrive at their destination damaged or fail to arrive due to an unforeseen delivery issue. Please contact us immediately so that we can discuss an appropriate resolution.
Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch via the contact page on our website.
No goods are sold on a “Sale or Return” basis. Orders for standard items may be cancelled at any time prior to dispatch. Note that if an order paid for by credit card is not cancelled on the same day it was placed, you will be liable for the surcharge applied to the original payment as well as a second charge for the refund by the third party payment processor.